Teachers Pathway - self study for yoga teachers
Welcome to Teachers Pathway, the ultimate self-study program designed specifically for yoga teachers. Are you ready to take your practice and teaching to the next level? Reflecting on your initial Teacher Training, you may recall being given a list of cues or structures to follow. However, the field of body and human movement constantly evolves, demanding a fresh language for effective teaching. Explore the importance of moving differently, integrating anatomy into the practice, and discovering freedom in movement.Get 7-day free trial
Break Free from Linear Rules - Enroll in Our 6-Month Self-Study Online Program
Now is the time to break free from rigid rules. Embrace a transformative journey by joining our immersive 6-month self-study online program. Here's what you'll gain:
- Over 40 hours of recorded lectures and classes: Access a comprehensive library of inspiring lectures and classes that will deepen your understanding of yoga teaching.
- Weekly Yoga masterclasses on Zoom: Experience live weekly masterclasses conducted on Zoom, providing inspiration and guidance for your own practice. Can't attend in real-time? No worries! You'll also have access to 6 months' worth of recorded masterclass sessions.
- Access to the Brahmani Loyalty Program: Enjoy exclusive benefits, including discounts on events and products, as well as monthly digital gifts.
Embodied, empowered & always evolving.
Immerse yourself in over 40 hours of online lectures and classes to learn how to teach embodied yoga. Discover how to inspire and empower your students by integrating embodied language skills. Understand the application of modern movement anatomy, fascia, bone structure, and energy in your classes. Gain confidence and grow as an EMBODIED yoga teacher.
More about what you'll learn...
This self-study programme will inspire and empower you. You will learn how to create sequences that encourage your students to dive into a felt sense practice. Drop the old cue based system and learn to integrate embodied language skills. Understand how to translate modern movement anatomy, fascia, bone structure, and the importance of energy into classes that inspire and empower your students. This and so much more to give you confidence and grow as a modern yoga teacher.
- Brahmani Yoga Principles & Philosophy: An introduction to the main principles and philosophy of Brahmani Yoga.
- Dharma: Explore talks that inspire your practice and teaching both on and off the mat.
- Brahmani Sequencing: Learn intelligent sequencing techniques, including layering movement to take students on a holistic journey through their body, mind, and energy.
- Applied Functional Anatomy: Understand how to apply current anatomical principles to your evolving yoga practice, with topics including Fascia, Fluid Core, and The Spine.
- Teaching Inversions: Master the art of safely teaching inversions and understanding their pros and cons.
- Teaching Different Abilities: Learn how to adapt your classes for complete beginners, seniors, and individuals with limited mobility.
- Language of Embodied Yoga: Transition from a shape-based language to guiding embodiment, creating a practice centered around "allowing" rather than "telling."
- Teaching Pranayama: Explore the teaching of various Pranayama techniques, including Ujjai, Tibetan Purification, Nadi Shodhana, Viloma, and Sama Vritti.
- The Business of Yoga: Gain insights into the modern yoga industry and more.
I am very much enjoying all of the content and it's actually hard to stop watching. You really have a wonderful way of teaching and explaining things so beautifully and clearly. I very much look forward to seeing you in person.
Fiona - Teachers Pathway
"Knowing myself I hesitated to do an online mentorship but I am so pleased I did! Her generosity and kindness as well as her honesty and accessibility made our Skype and FaceTime meeting very special and in between I had loads of resources to explore and tasks to work on. Best training I ever did."
Noemi - Teachers Pathway & Mentoring
Going beyond industry standards
Brahmani yoga goes beyond the industry standard. Yoga practices are in evolution, life is in evolution, and understanding how yoga meets the modern world is the driving force behind Brahmani trainings.
Access over 40 hours of recorded lectures and classes
Weekly Live Yoga Classes & Library of Recordings
Weekly Yoga masterclasses on zoom PLUS access to the Zoom recordings of the last 6 months!
Community of Teachers
Access our private community right here on Brahmani Yoga and connect with yoga teachers around the world.
I'm here to invite you into a practice that embraces your individuality and curiosity. An EMBODIED Yoga based on a sensory experience, free from outdated dogma and limited linear structures.
Raised as a Vendatist, I grew up immersed in the philosophy of yoga. In my 20's I began to practice asana and research different ways of moving while studying the history of yoga. The resulting discovery is that yoga is EVOLVING and always has, so we have permission to explore these practices, challenge the myths, and move forward with knowledge and awareness.
My mission is to EMPOWER your practice. To help find your own pace, fluidity, and strength in a structure that is an invitation, not a rule. Tap into your curiosity and trust your experience to take charge of your practice on and off the mat.